I should have known better than to post a photo of something without providing the proper shopping details. You all have asked me over and over (and over!) about this dress since the photo of me wearing it went out in an email on launch day. The only reason I didn’t provide the link is because it was a dress I purchased many months ago and I couldn’t seem to track it down. Until now.
I was perusing the sale at Saks (so many good deals there, by the way) and came across my beloved green dress (the camera flash makes it look silver-ish but it is, in fact, olive green) marked down 60%!
While I’m at it, I might as well provide a few more sale nuggets for you. Below, a quick hit list of my favorites and must-sees along with a full shopping list at end of the post.
- I love, love this top from A.W.A.K.E Mode. It’s chic and sexy.
- A gorgeous black-tie option for a wedding. (Very surprised when I saw the designer.)
- At the tip-top of my wish list? This shearling jacket. It’s so good.
- These pants are in my cart. I love having options that are casual but are not denim.
- This top is a great not-so-basic basic.
- There are lots of jeans on sale so be sure to check out this section.
- If you favor a puff-sleeve, this is great top for you.
- My favorite jeans in a great dark wash are on major sale.
- This Carolina Herrera dress is oh-so fabulous. Somebody should scoop her up.
- If you are a fan of olive-green as I am, this shirt dress is such a good buy.