Hello, weekend. I’m so glad you’re here. If you have some downtime to do a little shopping over the next couple of days, I highly suggest it as you’ll be able to hit some really good sales before the goods are long gone.
My favorite shirt dress from Staud is what started this whole list. It’s such a great dress and seeing it on sale made me wonder what other good deals were to be had. The answer: lots and lots. From summer leftovers (buy now, wear later) like these sandals I love so much to wear-right-now things like this classic trench coat and winter-ready favorites, the sales are covering it all. (It’s worth noting that there’s some really great denim on sale right now like these high-rise skinny jeans I wore a lot last fall and the best under-$50 pair of Levi’s.) There’s even some tabletop items (this is currently in my cart) on sale that worth a peek. Below, a few highlights along with a full shopping list at the end of the post.
- These Rag & Bone jeans are a go-to of mine when I just want something comfortable and casual.
- This Johanna Ortiz number is a perfect lady-in-red party option.
- Basic but definitely not boring.
- This dress is something I’ll save for next summer.
- Just ordered these $35 sunnies. Worth a try!
- Love these leather pants.
- This CO dress is such a good buy.
- This tray is fun and under $100. It would be a great gift.
- Chic boots.
- Cabana’s wicker placemats are on sale! These placemats are some of my very favorites.
- This Zimmermann dress would be a pretty party option for a bride.
- You can’t go wrong with a chic little black dress like this one.
- This chic Ellery dress is on major, major sale. One left!
- Casual pants that aren’t jeans are always on my shopping list. I love this pair.
- What a chic little cardigan. Wish they had my size left.