1. FELTMAN BROTHERS Bubble // 2. MAISONETTE Bunnies // 3. LILLIES & ROSES Clips // 4. MAISON ME Jacket // 5. BOOK: It’s Not Easy Being a Bunny // 6. TENDER LEAF TOYS Counting Toy // 7. OLLI ELLA Basket // 8. KID MADE MODERN Kit
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: holidays (each and every one of them) become even more fun with kids. George was too young to partake in any sort of Easter festivities last year so this year really feels like a first and I’m really looking forward to it.
Between the outfits (this bubble is really sweet), egg hunt accessories, and Easter basket treats, there is so much cute stuff to see. (Considering Easter is just one day, I may have gone a little overboard.) Below, a quick hit list with a few of my favorites along with a full shopping edit at the end.
- I am all about an Easter activity. George isn’t quite ready to sit still long enough to do paint eggs but if he was, I would totally buy this kit.
- Could this visor be any cuter?
- This ric-rac set is adorable for a little girl.
- Daughters can use this Etsy find as their Easter basket and then moms can use it as a handbag this summer.
- This is one of George’s favorite bunnies. It’s so soft.
- I loved sidewalk chalk growing up. This egg-shape chalk is so cute.
- Lots of cute little boy spring outfit options here.
- I found this wooden egg painting kit on Etsy. It’s a great day-of activity.
- This daisy jacket is so cute. It’s something a little girl could wear all spring long.
- Need an Easter basket idea? Try this, this, or this.
- This gingham outfit is a cute Etsy find for boys.
- George will love this ride-on.
- This wooden jigsaw puzzle is a cute find for an Easter basket.
- These Easter cookie sets are a perfect little favor for kiddos.