THE CUTEST SWIMWEAR FOR KIDS
Image via MINNOW
Spring break! Tis the season. I may not be headed anywhere but that doesn’t mean that I’m not thinking about it – specifically where I would go (Harbour Island sounds magical right now) and what I would pack. But not just for me, for George, too. This dreaming led me down a rabbit hole of swimsuits for kids. I came across some good ones – from itty bitty shorts for boys to one-pieces so cute that I wish they made in my size.
Below, 12 favorites for both boys and girls, along with a full shopping list at the end.
- This one-piece is such a good one. It comes in a bunch of colors but the red-white-and-blue stripe is my favorite.
- The print on this one-piece is so cute.
- I bought these for George last year. They’re so tiny and cute.
- I love, love, this multi-colored gingham set. How fun!
- Rash guards are a must-have for sun protection. It’s no surprise that this Breton stripe one is my favorite. It works for both boys and girls.
- I love a long-sleeve one-piece – especially one with polka-dots.
- How cute is this little blue bikini?
- How cute is the crab print on this rash guard? It’s another unisex option that would pair well with a light blue or bright orange suit.
- I ordered these rabbit swim shorts to add to George’s Easter basket.
- I ordered this set of hats for George. Perfect for giving him that extra SPF/UPF protection.
- I love the bandana print on this one-piece.
- I can’t resist a good stripe, even a super preppy one like this.