19 LAST-MINUTE GIFTS YOU CAN SCORE ON AMAZON
Seven days to go until Christmas. Time is officially running out to stock up on gifts for your nearest and dearest. While there are some great deals happening in stores right now (Anthropologie is 30% off! These slippers are a perfect last-minute gift.), if you’re looking for a fast fix then Amazon is your best bet. The good news is that there are plenty of great gift options – from big ticket items and great gadgets (a few of these cameras left!) to beauty buys (love these) and stocking stuffers – for you there. Below, a few of my personal favorites (most of which are under $50!) along with a full shopping list at the end.
- If ever there was a perfect year for a PhoneSoap, 2020 is certainly it. The smartphone sanitizer is able to kill up 99.9% of germs in just five minutes! I have one and love it.
- With plenty of time spent at home over the next few weeks, it’s the perfect time for a round of Never Have I Ever. Play with your significant other or make it a Zoom activity over cocktail hour with friends.
- These blocks might be the prettiest set I’ve seen. It’s a great gift for kids – especially since it’s not an eye sore for the mom.
- Give the gift of candlelight with a pair of Caspari Candles. They are my absolute favorite tapers to use on my dinner table. They come in a variety of colors. The gold is festive and with a simple ribbon tied around the pair, it’s a perfect last-minute gift for a neighbor, or for yourself.
- I love this dinosaur plate for toddlers.
- Searching for the perfect gift for a green thumb? This book should do the trick.
- This oil is truly one of my favorite beauty buys. It makes a really good gift.
- As a frequent letter writer, I always love receiving fresh sets of stationery. This colorful set is a big dose of happy and rings in at under $25!
- How cute are these toddler sneakers?
- Is there anything better than a homemade tortilla? Gift your hubby this press and tell him you’ll “taste test” his efforts.
- Most of us have our ring lights by now but if not, this clip-on one is a must-have for proper on-the-go selfie lighting.
- My favorite pair of cat-eye sunnies (under $75!) makes an excellent gift.
- For your friend (or, in my case, mother) who loves to be the star of the show, this gold microphone is too good.
- Who doesn’t love s’mores? These roasting sticks make such a great gift for a family.
- This brush is such a sweet (and luxe!) gift for a kiddo. (To be honest, it’s also great on-the-go brush for an adult.)
- An instant camera is a hit with kids and adults alike. Snag one of these while you still can.
- This flashlight is a great stocking stuffer for a guy. I actually bought one for my husband last year and it has come in surprisingly handy.
- This balloon dog bank is a perfect option for a kiddo. Gift with a dollar bill to start their savings.
- This external battery is one of those practical, but perfect gifts. Nobody likes being without sufficient iPhone battery.