18 CHIC FINDS UNDER $150
I received a lot of positive feedback from you all on the last under-$150 post I did so I’m going to make a point to make these posts a regular thing. So, with that in mind, here you are!
This week’s list of shopping steals under $150 has it all – dresses you can pretty much anywhere, perfect tops (love this one) to pair with white denim, chic sandals (these are $18!), swimsuits, and more! (I even found the perfect $29 hair clip.)Below, a quick hit list of my favorites plus a full shopping edit at the end.
- I love a good shirt dress. This one from Maje is such a good one. You could easily dress it up (for the office!) or down.
- This little bag is such a good Amazon find! It makes a fun addition to any summer look.
- A good option for a summer LWD.
- I’m obsessed with this color-block swimsuit.
- The chicest white tee, yes?
- This $34 dress from H&M is perfect for summer.
- Every warm-weather wardrobe needs a good off-the-shoulder top.
- Though slightly over the $150 mark, this LWD is super cute and currently 50% off!
- The best under-$50 top you can wear pretty much year-round.
- I just ordered this breezy dress in navy.
- I own these sandals in three colors.
- Need a jumpsuit for summer? Try this one!
- This is still one of my favorite tops and it’s on sale for under $100!
- The sleeves give this great basic the unique spin it needs. (Same goes for this one.)
- I love this cute one-piece!
- This dress is slightly over by $5 but too cute not to include.
- This belted dress is super chic and the perfect summer LBD.
- This scarf has nothing to do with summer but it’s one of my favorite things I own and it’s under $100 right now!