21 COLOR-BOOSTING BUYS FOR SUMMER
RIXO Dress // REBECCA DE RAVENEL Bag
I don’t know about you but right now I’m really craving color. Whether it’s in the form of a new lipstick or a dress in a cheery print, adding a little color into my day is an quick way to boost my mood.
With that in mind, I’ve put together a quick hit list with my favorite colorful buys to brighten your day – and your wardrobe. From chic swimsuits (this one) and colorful caftans to the perfect pair of sandals and other summer accessories, this list covers it all. Below, the highlights plus a a full shopping list at the very end.
- This cotton dress is so cute. I love the print.
- Run. Don’t walk. This dress is on sale now.
- Nothing better than a perfect stripe t-shirt – especially one that’s updated with a great color combo.
- This is the ultimate summer hat.
- I love this pink dress so much. It’s one you could easily dress up or down.
- I want these earrings in every single color.
- The tiny print on this top really makes it. I plan to wear mine with jeans all summer long.
- This one-piece is super chic. I love the combo of these two hues.
- I love a red-pink combo so it’s no surprise that this swimsuit is already in my cart.
- Lady in red. ($115!)
- You all know how much I love a Pippa Holt caftan.
- This smocked dress is the perfect summer number.
- These earrings are lots of fun and they’re on sale, too.
- I bought this bag for my mom last summer. It’s a good one.
- It’s the perfect time for a pair of pink shades.
- What a cute mini!
- This blue dress such a chic option for $125.
- This coral top would look great with white denim.
- Something blue.
- This mask is a good buy for anyone looking to style up their face mask.
- These sandals are forever a favorite style of mine.