THE BEST LOUNGEWEAR
With so many of us spending so much time at home, it comes as no surprise that I have received a number of DMs over the last couple of weeks asking for loungewear recommendations. Ask and ye shall receive! Herewith, a post all about my favorite sweats.
I’ve put together a full shopping list you can scroll through at the end of this post but before you get to that, I’ve added a hit list here to highlight a few of my top favorites – plus some great finds under $100!
- My all-time favorite sweats is perhaps the most basic: this pair from Monrow. I bought mine a few years ago to wear on a long flight to Paris and they’re still one of my most-loved essentials. (Tip: to dress them up I often wear them with a white tee and a navy blazer.)
- I’m obsessed with the loungewear from Summersalt. I live in these joggers. For a matching set, just add one of these chic – and under $100! – cashmere sweaters.
- I love the matching sets from Lou & Grey – opt for this top with these pants.
- These sets from new-to-me brand Lett are cute!
- This sweatshirt is a new favorite of mine. I was mostly wearing it with my workout leggings to and from the gym but I just ordered the matching pants so now I’ll have the full set.
- I’m anxiously awaiting my sweats from Entireworld. The pants are mostly sold out right now (add yourself to the waiting list!) but you can find the tops here in a variety of colors. (Update: I just scored the light pink on sale.)
- I’m normally not a tie-dye person but for some reason, I am really loving this set.
- I’ve long been a fan of Naked Cashmere. Every single thing they make is luxurious and oh-so cozy. You can find everything you need in their genius WFH edit, including my personal favorite: the Lauren top and the Karla pants.
- I ordered this $29 sweatshirt last week and have been wearing it with jeans on the reg ever since. I love the relaxed cut and the bright hue adds a much-needed punch of color to my day.
- I am loving these cropped joggers. The fact that they come with a matching top makes them even better!
- Under $100: these, this, these, this, this, and this
- Under $50: these, this, this, these, this, this, this, and these.