30 SPRING THINGS UNDER $150
The beginning of any new season always puts me in the mood to shop, but this is especially true when it comes to spring. (I’m a warm-weather girl at heart and nothing makes me more excited than trading in my heavy sweaters for breezy cotton dresses and my winter boots for a pair of simple sandals.) With so much doom and gloom in the air, I’m using online shopping as a mood booster. (Healthy coping mechanism? Maybe. Maybe not.) All of the colorful spring things out there is definitely adding a much-needed dose of happy to my day.
With that in mind, I’ve compiled quite the shopping list, and while there are certainly plenty of worthy splurges (this, this, and this), there’s also lots of great steals and deals to be had. From essentials like the best denim (love these white jeans) and button-down shirts ($40!) to spring things like this dress and these earrings, this extra-long hit list covers all the best under-$150 buys for the season. Happy shopping.
- I ordered this shirt last week. It’s such a good buy. I love the style and it will go with everything.
- Just ordered this white lounge set to glam up my couch life a little bit.
- These sandals are a great go-with-everything pair.
- This top is sure to be one of my most favorite warm-weather buys. It will go with a million things.
- The chicest (and comfiest!) joggers.
- This Topshop button-down is my favorite one. I love the oversized cut.
- Eyeing this white jumpsuit. Such an easy look to dress up or down.
- The perfect under-$100 trench coat.
- I love this striped t-shirt. It’s one of my favorites that I own.
- Fun earrings in my cart: these, these, and these.
- This is a great pair of white denim on sale.
- Just ordered these new sneakers. I love the color.
- The perfect time to buy a pair of under-$100 sunglasses.
- Obsessed with this LBD. What a great under-$100 buy!
- I love this floral print top. Super cute.
- Just ordered this shirt dress. It’s a great warm-weather basic.
- I know not everyone will be into these $99 jeans but I totally love them. They’re going to be my new favorite with a white tee and simple sandals.
- I wish they still had this dress available in my size.
- Super simple and cute LWD.
- This is a cute $55 top that you can throw on with jeans.
- Finding a chic raincoat is no easy task, that’s why this one is currently in my cart. Such a timeless essential!
- My very favorite striped sweater just went on sale and is now under $125.
- This happy dress has spring written all over it.
- If you need a new pair of cut-off shorts for the season, this $68 pair is a great buy.
- What a cute little bag.
- I’m currently living in this sweatshirt right now. It ups the ante on a comfy look.
- If you’re looking for the most classic pair of blue denim, this $98 pair is your ticket. I have them in three different washes.
- This $65 linen dress is sure to be a warm-weather favorite. It’s a great cover-up option, too.
- How cute is this little white dress from J.Crew?
- Looking for a new pair of go-with-everything pants? Try these. I love the cropped cut and – better yet – they’re really, really comfortable.
- This bodysuit is such a good buy. I love the neckline and it really goes with everything – jeans, skirts, pants…! It will be a great wardrobe workhorse. (The same goes for this square-neck black bodysuit.)