EASTER FINDS FOR THE LITTLES
It’s true what they say: holidays are that much more fun with kiddos. I’ve always loved celebrating holidays (even the silly Hallmark ones) but with George here, I really love them even more. I’m motivated to be more festive than usual, which is saying a lot.
Easter is an especially sweet holiday with kiddos. (Pastels! Tiny bunnies! Egg hunts!) There are so many cute Easter things to see right now – from bunny pajamas for babies to DIY egg-painting kits for older kiddos. Below, a hit list with a few of my favorite finds for your littles. Happy shopping.
- Maisonette is one of my go-to sources for all things baby. They currently have a section on the site dedicated just to Easter.
- Skip the traditional Easter basket and opt for this for your little girl instead.
- I ordered these bunny pajamas for George.
- How cute is this little dress?
- A one-and-done Easter basket with all kinds of surprises for a boy.
- Cute little Easter baskets for the hunt.
- A super soft little something for George.
- How cute is this little romper for a boy?
- The Jellycat stuffed bunnies are the cutest ones.
- This smocked set is perfect for a boy on Easter Sunday. (I also love this seersucker romper.)
- For the kids table.
- Love this set for a little boy.
- I ordered this Easter basket for my niece.
- This gingham bunny eye mask is a cute addition to little girl’s Easter basket. (Bonus: buy the matching pajamas!)
- This little blue dress would be so cute for a baby girl Easter Sunday.
- This craft kit would keep them busy!
- I can’t get enough of these hair bows. (Note: also dying over this Oscar de la Renta headband!)
- These little rubber duckies would be a sweet addition to an Easter basket for a baby or toddler.
Photo by Hannah Tasker