EVERY SINGLE THING IS ON SALE AT SHOPBOP
Here’s a quick addition to your weekend agenda: shop the major sale happening right now over at Shopbop. From now through Sunday, you can score up to 25% off any purchase. Just enter the code SPRING at checkout and just like that you’ll get a major discount.
When the entire site is on sale like this, it can be a little overwhelming. My advice: use this opportunity to stock up on a few wardrobe essentials (think: jeans, a great blazer, a new pair of your favorite sandals) and then add in a few fun things for spring like a new swimsuit, a great dressy top, or a dress with all the vacation vibes. Take a look at your spring calendar and see what’s coming up. This is the perfect opportunity to score on some new dresses for weddings and other spring parties. (Note: I’m also taking advantage of the sale and refreshing my activewear with a few new pairs of leggings, including these and these.)
Time is of the essence here (the code is only good through Sunday!) so I’ve out together a quick hit list with my favorite buys, including plenty of under-$100 scores. Happy shopping!
- This is the perfect time to stock up on new pairs of white jeans. I’m ordered these, these, and these.
- I love the print on this dress. With the code, it will be under $100!
- The perfect white dress for spring and summer.
- These Madewell jeans are a new favorite of mine. I love the lighter wash.
- Love this dress so much. I ordered it earlier this week and can’t wait to wear it. (I’m eyeing this dress next.)
- A bodysuit is a closet essential, in my opinion. I love this one.
- I’ve been wearing this button-down a lot lately. I like that it’s a thicker cotton and not stretchy.
- I love this little bag. It’s unique.
- These Citizen jeans are a great relaxed style.
- This sweatshirt is super basic but one of my very favorites. I wear it all the time. (Same goes for this white tee.)
- I’m obsessed with my new bow-shoulder top. It’s going to get so much wear this spring.
- This long dress would be a perfect option for a wedding.
- I’m a new fan of Tory Sport. I love these leggings with this hoodie.
- You all know how much I love these under-$100 Levi’s. I’m adding another pair!
- Looking for a new one-piece suit? Check out this, this, and this.
- These cropped pants are a great choice for the office.
- I just received this shirt dress. It’s even chicer in person.
- I love this embroidered dress. It’s a great throw-on-and-go dress.
- UNDER $100: these, these, these, this, this, this, and these.