I’ll be spending Fourth of July abroad this year but that doesn’t mean I won’t be celebrating from afar. I’m starting to plan out my packing list for Spain and I’m definitely not leaving without a little bit of red, white, and blue in tow.
Looking for a some outfit inspiration for the holiday? Below, a quick hit list of festive favorites for the Fourth.
- You can’t go wrong with a white dress like this one. Add some red accessories (these under-$100 sunnies or this straw bag) and call it a day.
- This dress was made for a Fourth of July picnic.
- It doesn’t get more classic than this stripe tee. Wear yours with white jeans or cutoff shorts.
- How cute is this $56 dress from ASOS?
- I love a good jumpsuit moment and this one is fab.
- This little red bag would add a festive touch to anything you wear.
- This red dress is every bit as chic as it is simple. Wear it over a swimsuit by the pool or on its own with a pair of sandals.
- This top is under $100 and comes in your choice of red, white, or blue. Take your pick.
- These red-and-white stripe heels will dress things up in a flash. Bonus: they’re on sale!
- This LDJ dress is one of my favorites. Dress it up or down!
- This one-piece swimsuit scream Fourth of July. (I also love this one.)
- With a red, white, and blue print, this Ulla Johnson dress is pretty much perfect for the occasion.
- Keep it super simple and just add these earrings with a head-to-toe white ensemble.