Run. Don’t walk. Shopbop’s big sale just got bigger. With discounts up to 70% off (!), you can check lots of goodies off your shopping list here. There’s lots to see so I’ve edited it down to my favorite, must-see buys.
Below, a hit list for your weekend perusal. Happy shopping.
- I originally bought these under-$100 pajamas for Christmas but the bow icon is actually quite perfect for birthdays, too. I stocked up on several sets to give as gifts.
- This go-with-everything coat is such a good buy.
- Love this reversible puffer.
- Paris, Texas, y’all. These boots remind me of an old Claudia Schiffer editorial.
- I certainly didn’t need another puffer but I bought this one anyway. It’s under $150 and sure to be a fast favorite.
- If you’ve been following me on IG then you have definitely seen me in this reversible fleece. It’s one of my favorite buys this season.
- I feel like a broken record talking about these shearling boots but they’re just that good.
- I am obsessed with the orange-red hue of this puffer with the fur collar.
- I bought this cardigan last week. It has a slightly padded shoulder, giving it a dressed-up feel that I love. sabel Marant Ecru Zip Sweater
- I love cashmere from Lisa Yang. When it goes on sale (see: here), you should snag it.
- Sporty spice is under $50.
- Obsessed with this one. I’m packing it for my trip to the beach this spring.
- If you live in sneakers, why not add one more pair?
- A go-with everything pair of shearling mules, please.
- The high-waist onthis pair of denim is perfect.