THE BEST SHOPBOP SALE EVER IS HERE
Before I give you the full sale cheat sheet (coming to you on Friday!), I had to call out the one happening over on Shopbop. It’s their best sale of the year and as you might expect the goods are going fast. Every single thing is on sale. (Note: Even the sale items are on sale, making some mark downs 50%.) From new arrivals (eyeing this puffer) to things (this Staud dress that I have in three colors) that have been on my list forever – it’s all on sale. Enter the code HOLIDAY at checkout.
Below, a hit list with my favorite buys. Happy shopping.
- Need a holiday party dress? Try this metallic number on for size.
- I love a good bodysuit. This burgundy one is the perfect hue for the holidays. (I am planning to wear it with these pink pants.)
- I love the knit cuff detailing this otherwise classic coat.
- If you need an everyday jacket, this quilted puffer is perfect.
- Treat yourself or someone else to a pair of these cozy slippers.
- I’ve been wearing these jeans every other day lately. They’re relaxed and so comfortable.
- Need a quick fix for holiday parties? This red sweater will do the trick.
- These heels check two very important holiday-party boxes: festive and comfortable.
- I couldn’t love the color of this coat more. Chic.
- This Ulla dress looks so good with a pair of tall boots.
- This cream sweater is a wardrobe essential.
- Sunglasses always feel like such a fun treat. This pair is currently in my cart.
- This knit would work day or night and is now ringing in at $75.
- These heels are so classic and so chic. In my cart!
- You all know how much I love these boots. They’re the warmest and most comfortable. (Remember to size up at least one size.)
- Headed on a ski trip? Good time to scoop up some new cold-weather wear like this Perfect Moment puffer.
- Sporty spices fill your cart with the Staud x New Balance collaboration items. This vest!
- This collared sweater is super cute and – with the discount – is under $100.
- My favorite leather pants ever.
- Thinking I might be packing this in my suitcase to Jamaica next week.
- Planning on wearing this entire look on the first extra chilly day.
- There are so many great pairs of boots to see, including these, these, and these.
- This peachy pink cashmere sweater is cozy.