I spy a Shopbop sale. Now through October 14, you can score up to 25% off of your purchase by using the code STYLE at checkout. With so many new arrivals included in the sale event, it’s a perfect time to scoop up some fall essentials like denim, this cozy sweater (in my cart already), a chic coat, or perhaps a new pair of boots are in order. For those of you who are shopping for what to wear to an upcoming wedding, there’s plenty of dresses here (see: this, this, and this) that would fit the bill.
You all know I love a good Shopbop sale and wouldn’t leave you without at least a mini hit list of my favorite buys. Below, a peek at what I’m eyeing along with a full shopping list at end of the post.
- Love a striped sweater. This one will be a great layering piece as it cools down.
- There are so many good puffers included in the promo. How to choose?
- This blazer is a perfect length and cut. The houndstooth would be a new addition for me.
- I’m into the half-zip sweaters right now. This cashmere one is going to be a fast favorite. I also ordered this collared, slightly sportier one.
- These sunglasses look very (very!) similar to my beloved Celine ones that are no longer produced (R.I.P.) – but for a quarter of the price. I’m ordering and crossing my fingers they’ll be my new favorite pair.
- A new pair of kicks is on my list. I love this navy blue pair.
- This jacket is going fast. It’s a good one.
- My idea of the perfect black turtleneck – super cozy and long enough to wear with leather leggings.
- This navy blue coat is a classic. I love the longer length and unique buttons.
- If I didn’t already have these boots in a dark green, I would buy this color. They are the warmest and most comfortable boots I own. (Note: size up!)
- I am not normally into so much neck frill but there’s something about this top I really like.
- I am always after great pairs of pants that aren’t jeans. I love this cropped style from Rebecca Taylor.
- A classic winter-white sweater that’s sure to become a wardrobe workhorse.