THE BEST DISHES FOR DINING OUTDOORS THIS SUMMER
From top: BONAFIDESHOPPE Plate // BALLARD Plate // THOMAS FUCHS Plate // BONAFIDESHOPPE Plate // VERA Bowl
One of the requests I see frequently popping up in my DMs lately (makes sense – ’tis the season!) is what dinnerware I recommend for outdoor dining. Ask and answered! Herewith, a shopping list with the best melamine options for all of your summer suppers.
But first, a few noteworthy finds:
- The 1/2 and 1/2 collection from Thomas Fuchs tops the list as my very favorite. The artful design comes in a variety of colors – from punchy pink to classic navy and white – and includes bowls and serving pieces. Bonus: it’s available on Amazon.
- It doesn’t get much better than this set of eight dinner plates for under $100.
- Etsy is a really great resource for melamine dinnerware. I found this set with a bamboo rim that I love along with these gingham dinner plates that would be perfect for the Fourth.
- This blue-and-white set is a great option. I love that you could pair it with flatware or table linens in pretty much any color and it would work. The options are endless.
- You can’t go wrong with classic white, and if that’s what you’re after then check out this set. The entire set of six is under $50!