THE BEST SALES TO SHOP THIS WEEKEND
Summer feels like it’s really almost here – so close you can taste it. And since this summer is looking to be a lot more social than the last one, well, that puts me in the mood to shop. It’s perfect timing, too, as the Memorial Day sales have already started gearing up, giving us a chance to score a few new summer goodies (this, this, and a pair of these, please) before the season even starts. (Hot tip: if you need some vacay looks, just head over to this sale section and filter by your size.)
Below, a hit list with a some of the best buys along with a full shopping edit at end.
- I love a jumpsuit, especially one I could wear to a black-tie party if I wanted. (Note: this would be a perfect jumpsuit for a bride to wear to a party!)
- This shirt is one of my very favorites. Super chic and lots of wear out of it.
- One size left in this Agua Bendita dress. Run.
- This top is a new favorite of mine. The way it’s tailored makes it really flattering.
- When it comes to bikinis, high-waisted is the name of my game. I love this classic black style.
- Super chic and sexy bodysuit that you’ll wear with everything from skirts to a pair of faded blue jeans.
- These earrings are so good and on major, major sale.
- This is my idea of the perfect white shirt dress.
- Who doesn’t need a new giant tote like this one to carry to and from the pool?
- While not exactly summery, this dress is a chic basic out of which I’ll get a lot of mileage.
- This one-shoulder dress is such a good one for vacation.
- Love these under-$100 earrings.
- I wore this coverup on Gasparilla Island a couple of weeks ago. It’s such a pretty blue.
- For the girl who loves pink and needs a summer party dress she can wear with simple sandals.
- For days when you want to wear pants and you don’t want those pants to be jeans: try these.
- If you’re someone who likes to have a summer sweater for chilly nights, this is a perfect one. I have it and love it.
- I am loving the periwinkle hue of this one-piece swimsuit.
- Love this Brock top.
- Something blue.