22 FABULOUS SPRING FINDS UNDER $200 TO SHOP RIGHT NOW
Let’s kick the week off on a happy note in the form of some good steals and deals. Below, a hit list with 22 of my favorite under-$150 finds right now.
- This is the perfect warm-weather black top for going out. I love the way it looks with blue jeans but also plan to wear it with white denim as well.
- These sandals are such a good buy. They’ll go with literally everything and scream summer.
- This is the kind of top I basically live in year-round. A great basic.
- I am obsessed with these tortoise earrings that are currently in my cart.
- I love this chain necklace. It’s chic on its own or layered with other necklaces.
- Need a last-minute Easter gift? These bunny pajamas would do it.
- If you’re tall and prefer a not-cropped jean, check out these.
- I love my new patio dress from Lake. I already have it in both the long and short style.
- The new gingham swim styles from Ephemera. I love that the different colors are meant to be mixed and matched.
- This white dress looks more expensive than it is.
- This J.Crew one-piece is chic.
- This cashmere cardi is a great sale buy.
- A fresh pair of pajamas, pretty please.
- Refresh your activewear with these new arrivals. (This sports bra is my new favorite.)
- This pink top. I just love the easy style and the color.
- I already ordered this J.Crew dress. It’s chic and classic.
- The perfect summer button-down. (The pale pink color is my favorite.)
- A total summer vibe.
- Not sure this color would work on me but I love the style of this top as well as the under-$75 price tag.
- This t-shirt dress is the best kind of chic basic.
- Loving this burnt orange color right now.
- This top is just a cute option for when you need something colorful to throw on with jeans. It’s under $100!