15 CHIC SCORES UNDER $250
Let the weekend shopping commence! I’ve rounded up 13 great buys – from spring favorites (this dress!) to closet essentials (these white jeans!) and everything in between. (Be sure to checkout The Outnet. You’ll find lots of great deals there, including my favorite Khaite jeans marked 55% off.)
Below, a few noteworthy callouts along with a full shopping list at the end.
- I always find cool stuff at Cos. I have two dresses headed my way: this one and this one.
- The perfect (!) washed denim shirt.
- A perfectly-perfect little white dress for sunny days.
- I just ordered this $122 top. It’s the kind of easy thing that is perfect for warm and sunny days ahead.
- I love the sleeves on this top.
- These jeans are a great style. They’re also on sale, ringing in at under $150. (They’re so good in white, too.)
- This top is a great not-so-basic basic.
- A fresh color for spring in these classic sneakers.
- This feels like spring’s version of the sweat set.
- Buy this cashmere sweater now on sale and you’ll love it forever. (I have it in black.)
- This is such a great go-with-everything shirt. $99!
- I already ordered this top. Love it.
- I love the stripe color combo on this $22 tee.
- This $60 half-zip knit is a great basic.
- If you’re looking for a warm-weather mini, this one is a goodie.