I’ve said this before: I go through phases with J.Crew. I’ll just occasionally pop on from time to time to see what there – and sometimes, I feel like there’s nothing for me and then others, I can’t fill up my cart quick enough. This week’s visit was one of those.
We are currently planning a trip to the beach (more on that later) so I decided to pop on the site to peruse their swimsuit selection. I found lots of cute suits (ordered this one and this one) and a lot of other goodies, too. Below, a quick hit list of my favorites along with a full shopping edit at the end.
- This button-down is by far my favorite buy. The puff sleeves give the classic shirt a chic spin.
- I am obsessed with this square-neck swimsuit. I wish they still had the pink one in my size.
- This is the perfect winter-to-spring transition jacket. It’s lightweight and goes with everything.
- Love this two-piece swimsuit. That olive green is one of my favorite colors.
- These slides are simple and chic – and also, under $100.
- You all know that I can’t resist a stripe, especially when it’s a good one like this.
- I love this cashmere collard sweater. It’s perfect for year-round wear. I’ll definitely wear it with white jeans on cool nights in Colorado this summer. (It also comes in a stripe version, too.)
- I’m loving the sporty vibe happening. They’ve added cute sweatsuits and lots of extras like this solid baseball cap.
- If you’re in need of a new raincoat, this is a good one.
- J.Crew jeans are always very hit or miss for me. This pair is a hit. I love the cropped cut and the wide leg offers something a little different than what’s usually in my closet.