GREAT WARDROBE BASICS UNDER $150
I logged a few hours on a plane earlier this week which means I had plenty of time to peruse online. I added more than a few things to my wish list and while there were definitely some splurges on there (this and this), I was pleasantly surprised to come across a number of great buys in the essentials and basics category with price tags under $150.
Below, a quick hit list with 13 favorites – all of which are wardrobe staples and great basics like this $56 button-down that I ordered – along with a full shopping edit at the end.
- I’m newly obsessed with Alex Mill. They have great knitwear and chic basics, including this striped sweater which is currently in my cart.
- My button-down shirt selection could use a refresh. This one from Everlane is so perfect.
- I find a winter-white knit to be a year-round essential (in the summer, it’s perfect with white jeans on chilly nights). This mockneck from J.Crew is a really great under $100 option. (Note: also loving this collared one that rings in at $34 from H&M.)
- This Topshop coat looks more expensive than it is.
- Because warm weather will return and you’ll need a new swimsuit: J.Crew’s latest striped style is my new favorite. (Tried it on last night and it’s even better in person!)
- Every warm-weather wardrobe needs an airy white blouse. This is a great one.
- You know I can’t resist a good striped t-shirt. I love the fresh color combo on this one.
- Chic set for lounging at home. Love the creamy, winter-white hue.
- Love this striped half-zip so much. Currently under $40!
- Living in my fleece jackets right now and you simply cannot beat a $49 one from Gap.
- I am in the mood to try some new jeans and these might just be the ticket. I love the super high-rise waist and the relaxed cut at the ankle.
- In case your sneaker selection selection needs a refresh, there are plenty of new color options here.
- Sweat sets are officially an essential now. This bright blue set is a cheery update to the current selection.