13 CHIC SCORES UNDER $150
TGIF. After snagging this cashmere polo (ordered the black and going to come back for the navy) for under $150, I started browsing for other chic steals and – good news – I found quite a few… Let’s finish off the week with some good deals, shall we? Below, 11 chic scores ringing in under $150.
- The chicest slippers are back in stock and under $100.
- Copied a friend and ordered this shirt. It will be a go-to when warm weather returns.
- Love my new striped swimsuit.
- Need a new puffer? This one is chic and under $90. (Or opt for this similar option, which would make a perfect layer for the winter-to-spring transition.)
- Thought you’d maxed out on sweats? Never. This cashmere-fleece pair is under $100.
- Ordered this pullover after seeing it on a friend. It’s a perfect last layer for your workout look.
- This is my idea of the perfect white top for spring.
- These heart pajamas are in stock and make a perfect Valentine’s treat.
- A classic coat that you’ll wear for seasons to come. (Same goes for this one.)
- This $20 double-color bandana is cute. Wear it in your hair or as a mask.
- This sports bra is a new favorite of mine. It’s under $50 and so, so comfortable.
- The newest color in my favorite Veja sneakers is a happy one.
- Love this perfectly oversized sweatshirt.
Note: Be sure to head over to The Outnet. They just updated their denim section and there are so many (!) great pairs under $150.