VALENTINE IDEAS FOR KIDDOS
It’s true what they say: kids make every single holiday more fun. I’ve always loved Valentine’s Day (it’s my favorite holiday after Christmas), but having George makes me love it even more.
There are so many adorable little Valentine things to see right now – from pajamas (including options like these for boys ) and heart crayons to paper airplanes and play dough kits. I’ve put together a shopping list for you with a selection of my favorites at the end of the post.
I’ve called out a few favorites here…
- The Valentine pajamas have never been cuter – see: here, here, here, and here. One problem? They’re nearly all sold out. If you can snag a pair, do it now.
- These matching heart aprons are sweet. I love the idea of making an activity out of it and cooking or baking cookies together.
- I’m ordering these overalls for George. I like that they work for Valentine’s Day, but also something he can wear any day of the year.
- These Lake pajamas don’t have hearts but the red and pink is perfect for a little girl.
- If you have a kid who’s into paper airplanes, check these out.
- This heart mask set is great.
- How cute are these heart-shaped markers?
- These Cheree Berry Valentine cards are so cute. They’re perfect little to send to their classmates and friends.
- These personalized Valentines can be made as cards or stickers.
- This Valentine play dough kit is adorable.
- This puzzle tube is such a cute gift. It’s under $10.
- A set of personalized pencils would be perfect pairing with a set of new stationery.
- I just ordered one of these DIY necklace kits. I’m sending it to my niece for Valentine’s.
- These glitter hair clips are so cute. (I also adore these glitter zebra ones.)