19 CHIC SCORES UNDER $250
In the mood to shop? You’ve come to the right place. Below, a hit list with my favorite finds under $250 – including the jeans I’ve been wearing on repeat lately.
- Who doesn’t need a pair of chic slippers right now? I’m obsessed with these.
- Madewell for the win with this super cozy puffer.
- Just ordered this sweatshirt. It’s perfect for days spent in sneakers, running errands around town.
- These boots are such a good sale score. They’re cozy and super warm. 70% off!
- I love this cropped utility jacket. The color is such a good neutral.
- Cute new Nike kicks.
- This cute fleece jacket is now on sale, making it under $100.
- The best winter-white puffer under $150.
- These J Brand jeans are one of my favorite crop-flare styles. I have them in two colors, including this black pair that’s on major sale right now.
- I’m a big fan of The Frankie Shop’s sweats. This short set is perfect for life at home as the weather warms up.
- The best stripe tee, under $100.
- This $40 sports bra is one of my all-time favorites.
- Cute top.
- Is there anything better than a Khaite sale? The whole thing is worth a perusal, in my opinion, but these jeans are my personal favorite and such a good score.
- This jacket is super cute and under $130.
- Love the color of these leggings.
- Very into this chic lounge set from H&M.
- This top is the perfect going-out top. (Buy it now and wear it whenever we can actually “go out” again.)
- I’m all about chic hair clips right now. I love this one.