KHAITE Dress // REBECCA DE RAVENEL Bag
Summer dressing may be all about a less-is-more vibe, but there is one exception to the rule: statement sleeves. This summer, puffed-up sleeves are having a moment and I’m all here for it. It’s a detail that adds just a little something extra to an otherwise simple white tee or cotton dress. It’s a detail that gives a piece that extra oomph.
It was my black Khaite dress (currently on sale, by the way) that started my summer sleeve obsession. The dress is nearly long-gone now (just a couple of sizes left here!), but I’ve since come across plenty of other options (both dresses and tops) that are worth a click – not to mention, a number of them (like this dress!) are on major sale. Below, a quick hit list with my top puff-sleeve favorites along with a full shopping edit at the end. Embrace the sleeve: more is more.
- For a daytime look, it doesn’t get much chicer than this black dress from Rejina Pyo. It’s fab.
- I just bought this top. The sleeves make it the perfect tee to pair with jeans for a night out. (If you’re looking for a black option, check out this one on sale.)
- This shirt is such a great buy. It’s under $100 and a perfect wardrobe basic.
- I practically lived in this dress while I was pregnant. I still wear it and have it in nearly every color.
- This top is a under-$150 favorite.
- This is a great throw-it-on-and-go top for under $100.
- Just added this top to my cart.
- Romantic and feminine, this little white dress is perfect for a summer date night.
- I’m obsessed with this polka-dot top. It’s so cute.
- The combination of puff sleeves and ruffles gives this cotton blouse a feminine feel.
- The puff sleeves give this basic white tee that extra something it needs.
- I love that this dress can be worn on or off the shoulder.
- Under $50: this, this, and this.