6 ONLINE STORES WITH GREAT STATIONERY
If the past few months have taught me anything, it’s the importance of finding joy in the little things. Snail mail is definitely one of those little things. With so much time spent at home over the last eight weeks, getting the mail really is a major highlight of the day and even more so when you come to find that there’s an actual letter (read: not a bill) in there just for you.
As someone who is constantly ogling over pretty paper and stationery, I’ve always enjoyed sending snail mail (how else can I justify yet another new set of personalized notecards?). I’m a firm believer that in the same way that having a cute new workout outfit (hi. just ordered this one) makes going to the gym more fun, a pretty set of stationery makes sending little notes all the more joyful – both for you and the recipient.
With that in mind, I’ve put together a list of my favorite online sources with all of your snail mail essentials – personalized stationery, vintage stamps, and more!
- My newest and most favorite discovery is Dear Annabelle. This little online shop is full of the chicest paper goods – from the most classic personalized stationery to cheeky notecards that are perfect for sending just because. (I also love her notepads. A set of four is just $50!)
- When it comes to classics, you simply cannot beat Smythson. I have been ordering stationery from them for years and love it more and more with each new set. You can design your own set of personalized stationery or check out their correspondence cards collection which boasts a range of fabulous (this giraffe set would be perfect for sending to a friend with a new baby) ready-to-go designs.
- I am obsessed with everything I have ordered from Papier. They offer such fun, colorful designs and the prices simply cannot be beat. I’m especially in love with this set I just ordered. The punch of color is sure to brighten someone’s day – not least of which, mine!
- I love adding vintage stamps to letters when I can. It just adds that little something extra. I score all of my favorite ones from this tiny Etsy shop.
- For a really good deal, check out this stationery set from Haute Papier. The paper quality is great and with a range of monograms and ink colors, you can totally customize them to your liking.
- For those who don’t necessarily gravitate towards color, check out Petite Paperie. This is a great source for vintage-inspired designs (I love the watering cans) printed in black and white.