WHAT TO WEAR TO HOLIDAY PARTIES
The holiday season is officially in full swing which means your calendar is bound to be jam-packed with one holiday soirée after another. Wondering what to wear? This post should help. Below, explore a hit list with my favorite festive finds – from the sparkly dresses (love this one) to party-ready accessories and other fun extras.
- I love these shiny gold pants from J.Crew. Pair with a simple black sweater or really go for it with the matching top.
- How about this for a $20 party top?!
- So much sparkle.
- This ASOS sequin skirt ($60!) would be perfect paired with a cozy sweater.
- These pants are seriously chic. I love the full look.
- This jumpsuit is currently in my cart. Just need to decide which color.
- Because leopard is always festive – and it’s on sale, too!
- These red flats a quick fix to making any look holiday-ready.
- I’m super excited to wear these jeans. The feathers add the perfect touch!
- These slingbacks are one of my all-time favorite pairs. Totally worth the investment.
- If it’s sequins you’re after, every single dress here is on sale!
- These earrings couldn’t be more perfect for the holidays.
- Keep it super simple and just add red lipstick with this chic black jumpsuit.
- Loving everything about this red mini dress.
- Does it get more festive than these leather pants?
- The feathers add just the right festive touch to this simple black dress.