12 THINGS ON MY HOLIDAY WISH LIST
While I’m scouring the net for gifts for others (bought a set of these for my favorite hostess), I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t come across a few things I’d love to gift myself. From fun finds for my house to a couple of beauty buys, here’s a list of 12 items I certainly wouldn’t mind finding underneath the tree this year.
- I am totally smitten with Laboratorio Paravincini’s snake dinner plates and dessert plates.
- I love this manicure set from Chanel. What a fun treat!
- The entire holiday tabletop collection from Cabana is dreamy. I love it all.
- The mini-version (and pink!) of my favorite hammock bag is so cute. Bonus: it’s on sale!
- With the newest Scorpio in my life, this tiny necklace would be really fab.
- I would die for a pair of these ballet flats with a painted monogram. (Size 37, please and thank you!)
- I can always use another bottle of my favorite perfume.
- You all already know how much I love these leggings. (They’re the.most.comfortable.) I wouldn’t mind a couple of new pairs of those.
- I have this sweater in a different color and absolutely live in it. I would love to have one more in this great neutral hue.
- I’ve become a big fan of the skincare line Nécessaire. I would love to test out their exfoliating scrub.
- This bag is over-the-top and fab.
- This faux fur coat is something I could wear with jeans or over a party dress.