15 MUST-SHOP ITEMS FROM THE MODA OPERANDI SALE
- BIBI MARINI Earrings // 2. ISOLDA Dress // 3. JOHANNA ORTIZ Hat // 4.MARYSIA Swimsuit // 5. LOEFFLER RANDALL Sandals
Happy Moda Operandi Monday! Start your week off on the right foot by checking out the latest sale from Moda Operandi. With deals up to 50% off, this is one sale you won’t want to miss. From everyday essentials like jeans and easy summer blouses (I just ordered this one) to fancy favorites like party dresses (obsessed with this one) perfect for a wedding and statement jewels, this sale covers all the categories.
When it comes to favorite places to shop, Moda Operandi always makes my short list. So when they have a sale, it’s no surprise that I’m the first in line. This means I’ve already perused the sale and narrowed it down to the best buys. Below, a hit list with the chicest steals. Scroll down to shop them all.
- Even on sale, this striped bag is still a splurge… but I love it so much.
- Because summer is here and you probably need a new swimsuit.
- This blue maxi dress is a great option for day or night. Just add earrings and out the door you go.
- If you’ve been hankering after a set of bracelets from Roxanne Assoulin, scoop up this trio on sale.
- These earrings are a great under-$100 steal!
- I love this feminine floral dress. It’s perfect for summer.
- This Lela Rose dress is just so pretty. It would be a great option for a summer bride!
- I’m definitely ordering this hat before my trip to Spain.
- This is a classic button-down shirt. Wear it now and throughout the fall, too.
- Looking for a little basket bag for summer? This one is under $100!
- This is the ideal summer mini dress. Wear it all day long!
- These hoops add just the right red to a summer look. (Think: Fourth of July, too!)
This post was sponsored by Moda Operandi. All opinions are my own.