As I mentioned in Monday’s post, I’ll be spending a lot of time staying in this month. (That’s what January is for, right?) In addition to doing productive things like cleaning out my closet and getting my desk organized for the new year, I’m also planning on using the time to make my way through a stack of unread magazines and finishing up the second season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (I’m obsessed!). Also on the list? Shopping the sales. There are so many sales happening right now. From M’Oda and Net-a-Porter (on clearance!) to Shopbop and Barneys, you can find steals and deals just about anywhere you look. My shopping carts are filled to the brim with all kinds of wish-list items, including this plaid coat, these Manolo Blahnik sandals (80% off!), and these jeans.
This kind of abundance can make navigating the selection a bit daunting. That’s why I’ve done the work for you. Below, a hit list with my personal picks. Happy shopping!
- This dress just went from $750 to $150. Talk about a steal!
- I’m very seriously considering this sequin Markarian dress. It’s such a perfect party piece.
- I love these over-the-knee black boots. So chic.
- This winter-white sweater is a great basic.
- This is one of my favorite t-shirts. It’s now under $50!
- This long dress is 70% off. It would make a perfect option for a black-tie wedding this spring.
- These are the sneakers I’ve been wearing on runs. They just went on sale!
- Just ordered this dress. I have a feeling I’ll be wearing it over and over this spring.
- This fur-lined parka is the kind of thing you’d wear forever. It’s a great staple for NYC winters!
- These Nicholas Kirkwood loafers are such a great staple! I wear mine all the time.
- Wishing they still had this VB blazer in my size.
- Looking to score some new jeans? Check out this pair (under $75!) and this pair.
- Smitten with this light blue coat!
- There’s lot of great sweaters on sale here – including this cashmere one from The Row.
- One of my favorite pairs of Ancient Greek sandals are now under $100. (Love this pair, too.)
- You can’t go wrong with a classic black dress – especially this one from Brock Collection.
- You can score Rebecca de Ravenel earrings for under $100! See here and here.
- If you’re giving your workout wear a refresh this month, check out the on-sale selection here.